Characteristics of a rigid parallel coupling:
- Coupling with high Q factor and low audio frequency power loss, thus reducing the energy required for a transmission
- Simple tuning of the coupling (little time required for tuning process)
- Due to the high coupling factor of the isolating transformer (almost 100 %), this coupling element has no influence on the tuning of coupling capacitors and coils.
- Separate construction of the three-phase isolating transformer and the three tuning coils
- Isolation transformer with several taps for voltage adjustment
- Clear and service-friendly design with low space requirement due to optimal arrangement of the coupling components
- Allows for better synchronization of 2 or more ripple control transmitters among each other