Swistec Static Ripple Control Transmitter SRS
The Swistec static ripple control transmitters SRS are optimized for the needs of ripple control:
- Specially developed for ripple control applications
- Power modules in durable and extremely reliable IGBT technology
- Suitable for all types of coupling (parallel, series or low-voltage injection)
- The Swistec RKS controller family and the SRS transmitter are matched to each other and form a single unit.
- Operation and parameterization on site via an LCD touch panel.
- Availability of all messages in the RKS (also in the control center).
- The ripple control transmitter SRS can be synchronized with other transmitters.
- For maximum reliability, redundant operation of 2 ripple control transmitters is possible (with automatic switchover in the event of a fault).
- The SRS ripple control transmitter has a modular design:
- Power ratings from 4 to 400 kVA
- Advanced modular technology
- Customer specific configuration options possible
- The SRS ripple control transmitter has extensive diagnostic tools and is designed to be service-friendly.