Hybrid load control unit for use in distribution networks with audio frequency ripple control and load management over IP, i.e. with transmission of the control commands via TCP/IP.
- Processing of all common ripple control telegrams (incl. DIN 43861-301 and Swistra)
- Pluggable, bistable relays with potential-free change-over contacts (max. 6 relays for 250 V/16 A or max. 4 relays for 250 V/40 A)
- Pluggable communication module for Ethernet
- Optical interface and USB interface
- Integrated, weekday-dependent time switch with and without astro function for independent processing of up to 50 switching programs
- Power back-up for internal real-time clock of at least 48 h through SuperCap
Appropriate control system: Energy Manager RKS+
With the RKS+ software platform, the loads and generators in your network are under control at all times. The central RKS+ server controls the SLflex, SRcompact+ and SReeg+ load control units distributed in the network, which are connected via TCP/IP, with AES-GCM encryption if desired. The central RKS+ software offers all the functionalities of a ripple control center and the advantages of more flexible addressing by means of Swistra. IP technology also enables much more dynamic control of loads and generators. The RKS+ platform can be integrated into an existing Swistec ripple control command system if desired.